- Counties Peer Review Mechanism Working Group Member and the Chair of the Sub Committee Working Group Sector on the Social Economic Governance Thematic area of the County Peer Review Mechanisms in Kenya
- Successful team lead in Planning and hosting successful Bi-Annual Congress since 2011 to date. It brings together Gender and Disability Focal Persons from Public and Private Agencies to discuss developments in the Gender and Disability mainstreaming agenda, to appraise and review sector inclusion performances and address emerging issues
- Have lead team to carry out Gender Analysis and Disability Accessibility Audits to a list of State Corporations
- I continue to be a seasoned motivation speaker on Equality and Inclusion to both Kenya University through the University Directorate of Disability Services, Moi University Unclaimed Assets Authority, KASNEB, Industrial and Commercial Development Corporation, Kenya National Highways Authority, Export Promotion Council among other agencies on best practices on inclusion.
- Founding Convener of Gender and Disability Mainstreaming Awards in Kenya that will be celebrating Kenya Employers Network on Equality and Inclusion its Seventh year this December 2018
Conferences ByRichard Nasong’o
Day 1 Accessibility of Design in Modern Construction
07 Nov 2018 14:45 - 15:30