The Kenya Property Developers Association was established in Nairobi in 2006 as the representative body of the residential, commercial and industrial property development sector in Kenya. It is an emerging Business Member Organisation which works in proactive partnership with policy-makers, financiers and citizens to ensure that the property development industry grows rapidly but in an organized, efficient, economical and ethical manner.
Our mission is to promote the involvement of the private sector in development through advocacy, education, research and ethical standards.
Why Join the KPDA Family?
The benefits of joining KPDA to you as a company include:
- Become a part of an influential body representing major industry players and help set our wide-ranging and diverse agenda.
- Join the conversation on policy reforms through our unique engagement with influential government players that contribute to the overall success of your business.
- Access to information on the latest issues affecting the industry, via regular publications, newsletters, media reports and research;
- Participate in networking events, putting you in touch with industry investors and potential clients;
- Attend professional development courses which reflect the changing nature of the property and indeed building and construction industry as a whole;
- Access marketing opportunities that will increase your business profits as you meet potential clients and partners during KPDA events
While KPDA membership is open only to registered companies or organizations, the benefits of membership extend to all staff in our member companies or organizations.